Thursday, January 28, 2010

A correction and an injury


I was wrong about the ladder. It is a WERNER ladder from the Home Depot.
Sorry about that, but I must say, I prefer the name Little Giant....
Anyway, we have our first real injury. I don't think we can count the various illnesses we have all had. No, Young Brian ripped his bicep.
I was talking to the Brians yesterday and said, "it sounds Horrible."
Not So Young Brian said, "It sounded horrible when it happened. It was a large popping noise. We both knew something had happened."
Young Brian says it doesn't hurt at all. And then they both related a fairly gruesome story of one injury where the muscle actually severed all the way through and it curled up inside the fellow's arm.
I went back to painting after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment