Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Want of a Nail

Per usual, it is the odd things that hose up life.
Our fax machine isn't working correctly and hence communications between us and the bank are sort of slow right now. We replaced the fax and had my sister, who is the only person I know with a personal fax send us a test run, which worked, but then later on,, the bank couldn't get through. I had to reinstall the dang thing which involved the usual computer work of crawling around on the floor under desks etc. I then woke my sister up from her nap to fax us another test.

We still haven't received any banking faxes. But I have received a couple of good recipes. Including one from Southern Living that is a bean based pasta dish. I bought arugula for the first time in my life. Sounds good.

1 comment:

  1. I can fax out. I can't fax in. Our answering machine picks up before the fax can get through since we fax and receive calls all on the same line.
    However, if you would like me to send you a test fax I will be glad to do so. Just don't know if I have any good recipes.
    Your other older sister

    ReplyDelete