Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oink Oink


Down for a bit with a bug..
Have a Merry Christmas and we'll be back after the Birthday Party.

Now, here's the funny thing, I've been looking for and posting free pictures from all over the web, but couldn't find anything on the web about Jesus for free to post up here. There are more scam artists out there working Jesus than there are working the walk-in-tub con.

So I had to go to Wikipedia, once again. After the money all shakes out, I'm going to give them a donation I think.

2 comments:

  1. Scamming people in the name of the church, while maybe not acknowledged as the "world's oldest profession", certainly shares bed space with the one that is, I think--wink wink.
    Very pretty picture.
    As of this morning, I have been innoculated against your "bug".
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. O good, because this is not fun..
    Yes, it is interesting to note that while the conduit has changed, the con has not.

    Speaking of that sort of thing, Emma is going to become a Catholic and she and Pat will get remarried in the "church," we debated last night at dinner over the status of their children.

    ReplyDelete